On Mondays, before I get anything done and even start to think about what I have on for the day, I like to pick a book from my shelves and flip through it. There’s nothing like starting the week feeling inspired, refreshed and the head full of stylish photographs. I recommend you do the same, and in case you need help building up your personal library, I put together a list of my all time favorite books about men’s style.
- Icons Of Men’s Style by Josh Sims
- Take Ivy by T. Hayashida
- Brassey’s Book Of Camouflage by Tim & Quentin Newark
- The Sartorialist: Closer by Scott Schuman
- Men In This Town by Giuseppe Santamaria
- Fuck Yeah Menswear by Kevin Burrows & Lawrence Schlossman
What are your favorite books about menswear? And what rituals do you start the week with? Let me know and let’s chat on Twitter!